For those who haven’t seen the movie – He’s just not that into you. (please go watch it) It opens up so many unanswered questions for both men and women.
1. That thing we are taught from a young age boys/girls hurt you cause they like you are some what true (in the movie you see the girl’s mother saying that the boy likes her that is why he did it). 90% of all romance novels, novellas and movies are based on this theses of boy meets girl, boy hurts girl. Girl falls in love with boy. finally ending boy kiss girl. It is actually brilliant. this simple concept is used to brainwash every over emotional girl into thinking. O that guy has the hots for me that is way he is insulting me, He doesn’t want to look uncool. Visa versa. It happens to guys as well.But in reality it doesn’t work like that. he/she likes you or not.
2. Search for signs that that person is interested. What signs? Come on he/she is flirting with you or not. So the guy/girl comes to you with smoke signals and sign language. If interest is shown you get to read the signs quit clearly. trust me, on this one. everybody can read that language. except some people do read it wrong.
3. Despite everything desperate partner seeking is so general now you can’t believe it from personal adverts on sites to speed dating. Don’t be shy we have all tried it once. what has happened to meeting the person you going to be with for the rest of your life the old fashion way?
5. It doesn’t matter how you look on the outside what matters are what is inside. This has to be the most used line on any website dating service around the world. When did it ever became about your personality other then your looks? people say things like that but don’t mean them. i take from personal experience guy will be all over you because you are so cute and easy to talk to until they get a glimpse of what you look like (don’t deny it girls you are precisely the same with guys) Then it is come hell or high water they cover their tracks and disappear.
6. When the thought of being alone for the rest of your life makes you take option one – marry the guy or girl you dating for longer than a year it may be your only chance to get hitched. Really think this through People say there is many fish in the sea and still get married to the person that they fancied to look back at their life and feel it was a total waist. Affairs form and divorce is not that far behind.
We are social beings and we need to have that one person we share our life with. It is in our DNA.